We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▮ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▸ TIG Filler Wires
Tough and readily-machinable alloy. The deposit is free from porosity and is corrosion- and wear-resistant.
Surfacing of steel, grey cast iron, bronze. Particularly suitable for wear-resistant (metal-to-metal wear) surfacing. Gears, cracks and pinions, shafts, cams, guideways, bearings, metal seals.