We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▮ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▸ TIG Filler Wires
Wear-resistant bronze alloy for surfacing of steel, grey cast iron and bronze. The deposit is tough and easily machinable, free from porosity, and corrosion-resistant.
Specially suited for metal-to-metal wear such as in gear teeth, bevel gears, gear racks, shafts, cams, slide bars, bearings, metal seals, etc.
Cu 46.80 | Zn 41.23 | Ni 11.15 | Si 0.20 | Inerts 0.62