We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▸ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▮ TIG Filler Wires
An austenitic filler rod for TIG welding stabilized against intergranular corrosion. The weld deposit is scale and corrosion resistant with oxidizing combustion gas up to 800 C. The molten pool is clear and the weld deposit is porosity-free.
|For use in TIG welding of CR-Ni steels such as AISI 304, 305, 206, 308, etc. For fusion welding of stainless steel plates, sections, containers, pipes, etc.|
C 0.04 | Si 0.024 | Mn 1.89 | Ni 9.42 | Cr 20.07 | Mo 0.19 | S 0.02 | P 0.02 | Fe 67.48 | Inerts 0.85