We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▸ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▮ TIG Filler Wires
A special Cr-Ni-Mo alloy filler rod. The deposit is highly resistant to intergranular corrosion. Weld disintegration and scale-resistance is up to 300 and 800 C respectively.
Applications and Directions
For welding AISI 316 stainless steel and for fusion welding of stainless steel plates, sections, containers, pipes, etc.
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Yield Point (MPa)
Melting range (°C)
Charpy-V Impact at -20°C (J)
C 0.04 | Si 0.02 | Mn 1.75 | Ni 12.35 | Cr 18.47 | Mo 2.54 | S 0.02 | P 0.01 | Fe 64.80