We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▸ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▮ TIG Filler Wires
A low melting aluminum silicon alloy suitable for welding aluminum casting alloys and also wrought aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloys. It offers high strength and crack resistant weld deposit.
Applications and Directions
For use in TIG welding of AIMgSi, AlZnMg, AlCuMg, and Al-Si alloys with Si content up to 7% containers, furniture, tubes and other aluminum fabrications.
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Yield Point (MPa)
Melting range (°C)
Charpy-V Impact at -20°C (J)