We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▸ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▮ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▸ TIG Filler Wires
- WIPWeld Stain Arc 308 (AWS E308-16)
- WIPWeld 308L (AWS - E308L-16)
- WIPWeld 309L (AWS - E309L-16)
- WIPWeld 309MoL (AWS E309Mol-16)
- WIPWeld 310 (AWS E310-16)
- WIPWeld 312 (AWS E312-16)
- WIPWeld Versacrom (AWS E312-16)
- WIPWeld WipCrom 312 (AWS E312-16)
- WIPWeld 316 (AWS E316-16)
- WIPWeld 316L (AWS E316L-16)
- WIPWeld 347Cb (AWS E347-16)
- ▮ MangaCrom E307-16
A rutile-basic all position electrode designed primarily for joining dissimilar metals, repair and surfacing manganese and high carbon steels. Austenitic deposits has better abrasion to resistance, less tendency to crack and longer life than plain manganese steels. Easy to manipulate, with quiet stable arc and removable slag. The weld metal can not be cut or gouged with oxy-acetylene torch.
Used for welding dissimilar metals which includes 1) Stainless steels to carbon steels to alloy steels; 2) Austenitic manganese steels to carbon steels to low alloy steels. For surfacing and repair of cracks in manganese castings and equipment such as rail points and crossings, rail frogs, etc.For buffer layer before hard surfacing of earthmoving and mining equipment. Also suitable for buffer layering difficult repairs in restrained structures and deep cavities in low alloy steel castings.
Use AC or DC+ reverse polarity. Remove all hardened zones by grinding and make sure the surface is free from rust, grease or oil before welding. Use the lowest current possible. Weld slowly and in short beads to avoid over-heating. For complicated jobs preheating may be necessary.
AC or DC+
3.2 / 1/8
4.0 / 5/32
5.0 / 3/16
C 0.13 | Mn 5.3 | Si 0.48 | S 0.005 | P 0.026 | Ni 9.6 | Cr 19.4