We manufacture a wide range of flux coated welding electrodes for various applications. Click on a category to explore.
- ▸ Aluminum Electrodes
- ▸ Bronze and Bronze Alloy
- ▸ Cast Iron Electrodes
- ▸ Cutting and Chamfering Rods
- ▸ Hardsurfacing Electrodes
- ▸ Low Hydrogen and Low Alloy Electrodes
- ▸ Mild Steel Electrodes
- ▮ Stainless Steel Electrodes
- ▸ Submerged Arc Wires and Fluxes
- ▸ TIG Filler Wires
- WIPWeld Stain Arc 308 (AWS E308-16)
- ▮ WIPWeld 308L (AWS - E308L-16)
- WIPWeld 309L (AWS - E309L-16)
- WIPWeld 309MoL (AWS E309Mol-16)
- WIPWeld 310 (AWS E310-16)
- WIPWeld 312 (AWS E312-16)
- WIPWeld Versacrom (AWS E312-16)
- WIPWeld WipCrom 312 (AWS E312-16)
- WIPWeld 316 (AWS E316-16)
- WIPWeld 316L (AWS E316L-16)
- WIPWeld 347Cb (AWS E347-16)
- MangaCrom E307-16
Stainless steel electrode with rutile-type coating for welding AISI 301, 302, 304L, and 308L, stainless steels. Austenitic corrosion-resistant CR Ni metal contains extra-low carbon to ensure against carbide precipitation. Deposition rate and efficiency higher than most other brands in its class. Easy welding in all positions particularly in flat and horizontal. Finely rippled bead and self-peeling slag. Weld metal recovery with respect to the core wire is about 112%.
Fabrication and repair of stainless steel equipment used in the dairy, food processing, drug and chemical industries, surfacing to resist severe impact and corrosion; as padding between layers of hard-surfacing material, joining hard-to-weld steel to stainless steels and other steels.
Prepare and fit the work carefully, cleaning the joint of all foreign material. Use DC+ or AC current with a minimum open-circuit voltage of 70 volts. Proceed with the lowest current possible and a short arc without allowing the coating to touch the molten pool. Short and intermittent welding should be preferred to avoid overheating and distortion. Avoid excessive weaving. Electrode should be coated. discard exposed core wire. Use only dry electrode to prevent blowholes in the deposit. If necessary, re-dry at 250 degrees celsius 2 hours before use.
AC or DC+ (≥65 OCV)
2.0 / 5/64 M
2.5 / 3/32
3.2 / 1/8
4.0 / 5/32
5.0 / 3/16
C 0.02 | Mn 0.65 | Ni 9.69 | Cr 18.36